Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Instagc Holiday Bonus


If you have joined Instagc, then you may have stumbled upon the Holiday Bonus section. This goes on until January 1, 2016. I have earned 1629.5 points so far, multiply that by the 1% and right now I could apply 16.29 points. It's not too much, but it is a start! I am motivated to get more done and I hope it goes well. 

Here's where you come in (if you are interested): go to www.instagc.com/sarafromnc and sign up if you haven't, then earn 5 points. The fact that you made 5 points will be added to my holiday points, but no worries you won't lose your points! Refer your friends, family, etc and you may end up with the full criteria for your holiday bonus.

Good luck to everyone on the holiday bonus! and remember you can join the group I'm in on facebook as long as you follow the rules to help guide you to get more Instagc points:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/232341193627547/




No comments:

Post a Comment